Website Tycoon Venture Partners
Venture Partner (Equity Position Only)
Tycoon Venture Partners is a seed-stage venture capital firm that invests in breakthrough companies.
We are a team of Founders for Founders, with combined experience as entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and operators.
We understand that the best companies may arise through a cross-section of technologies that address a particular challenge or need.
With that in mind, we seek investments primarily located in the United States, and our focus areas are B2B/SaaS, FinTech, EdTech, Healthtech, and Consumer Products.
Our purpose is to not only build a great portfolio of companies that propel the world towards progress but to build an all-star team of people that can help these companies make that happen.
What We Seek
We are very excited to grow our transformative team by adding a Venture Partner to each of the following areas:
Venture Partner, Investor Relations
- Support deal screening and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Participate in investment decisions.
- Expand branding on social media and help with the overall exposure of the Fund.
- Help complete investments into target portfolio companies.
- Source deals from pre-agreed networks and channels.
- Attend startup and investor networking or virtual events.
- Identify contacts that are suitable for the Firm’s fundraising pipeline.
- Coordinate follow-up between interested investors and Firm.
- Create awareness of the Fund among desired target audiences.
- Share news and announcements on social media.
- Uncover new investment opportunities.
- Advise Firm on strategic matters in the Venture Partner’s area of expertise.
- Identify publicly they work with Firm.
- Share news and information with their relevant networks to help Firm.
- 6+ years of experience in a relevant domain
- Working knowledge of venture capital and startup investing
- Founder, VP or C-Level experiences
- Board level experiences
- Network of investors
- Experience as an angel or venture investor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed
- Proactive attitude to tackle any opportunity or challenge
Some Venture Partners will have further qualification requirements.
- Accountability: an obligation to explain, justify, and accept responsibility for one’s actions while doing so with the highest regard for integrity.
- Leadership: able to influence others to follow you and lead the team to a brighter future.
- Fortitude: having the resolute endurance to see projects through to the end and the ability to perform well under stress or pressure.
- Go-getter: Doing more with less. Having the tenacity to pursue the course.
- Ownership mentality: To conduct yourself with the utmost integrity, and to treat the business, other team members, and portfolio companies with kindness and respect.
What We Offer
- Ability to help change the course of the future of humanity
- Lively work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- Perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible remote work environment
- Ability to earn carried interest in our funds
Tycoon Venture Partners is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Tycoon Venture Partners is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are excited about the work Tycoon Venture Partners is doing and believe your skills, experience and competencies can create impact for our team, our LPs and our portfolio, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.tycoonvp.com.